Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Informant

I think that I have secured two informants: A guy who's 16 and a girl 13, they're friends and have a somewhat strange relationship. He seems to always be talking about himself or her and she sits near him shaking her head; as if she can't beleive what just came out of his mouth. I'm not sure how this will all play out because now when they see my car in front of my house, they politely knock on my door and ask me what I'm doing. ?&%^*^%$$*^ I think I'll only park in front of my house on Wednesday's ONLY , the day I hoped to set aside for them. Just kidding! I do have a signed consent form from him (Stephan) and his grandmother (guardian)
PS He called me mom the other day, so I politely said Steph-I'm not old enough to have a son you age. He laughed so hard that I thought he was choking- gaining his composure, he said - yes you are, I already know that you're 40 something because Isaiah (my son) to us.

6 comments:

Professor Rubenstein said...

your blog is great! Glad you like Coltrane. Keep on bloggin...!

Professor Rubenstein said...

you've got the touch--good rapport already. After the initial phase--we'll start to focus.

4peace said...

I've already told the Valentine Bear story in class, and you're right professor Rubenstein, I need to stop thinking like a mother. I didn't think it would be difficult to not do this, but to not advise them without being asked is in fact something I need to work on. This project will help us all grow. As my uncle says frequently in his church: Let me decrease and let the Lord increase.
Today, I will be an alien! smile! Ke

Professor Rubenstein said...

Let's get some info up there now Kelly.

Professor Rubenstein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Professor Rubenstein said...

time for blogging Kelly!